Email Us

If you would like to email us, please complete our contact form and we will call you back. Alternatively, click on the link below to send us an email.

[email protected]

Write to Us

You can write to us at the following address:

Much Hoole Parish Council
5 Guinea Hall Close

Highway Issues

If you have concerns about the speed of traffic;

We request that you record the details of your concerns on the Lancashire Road Safety Partnership website . This enables information to be processed more quickly.

Click on the 'Speed Concerns' button on the right and follow the instruction from there.

If you wish to report a different issue with a road please use Lancashire County Council's 'Report It' webpage . Alternatively, please call Highways Customer Services on 0300 1236780.

Contact Much Hoole Parish Council